Meet Rob Elton
After serving 10 years in the British army as a fitness instructor Rob Elton decided to set up a personal training business using the best training he had learnt, alongside various courses to deliver intense varied training/coaching. Not a fan of gimmicks or non-definitive training methods, training with Point Blank Fitness will be intense in a safe manner but whatever phase of training whether it is endurance, hypertrophy or strength and conditioning it will be at a challenging level.
PB Fitness is based at the house of fitness Cambridge.
Here’s what will happen:
1. Initial consultation. We discuss what YOU want. This allows realistic goal setting and forms the structure of the training. Calliper testing for body composition along with other relative health testing.
2. Posture assessment. Range of movement testing and movement patterns to allow me to identify what flexibility, mobility and activation exercises need to be done before the hard work starts.
3. Fitness assessments. Aerobic, muscle endurance and strength testing. This will determine where you start in your training.
4. Nutrition assessment. The most important aspect to allow any gain in training. You will fill out a food diary and your individual plan will be aimed at your goal whether it is fat loss, muscle gain, sports performance or increased energy.
Alongside any other good PT’s Rob Elton is associated with governing bodies showing the public that he is insured and qualified in the field of Personal training, Coaching , nutritional therapy and performing sports and remedial massage.
What My Clients Say
I began training with Rob 6 months ago as I wanted some challenges and goals with my training. After training for a month I improved my basic lifts and my back and knee pain decreased (previous motorcycle injury).
Rob suggested following his Olympic lifting programme to improve shoulder function and to have a goal. As soon as I began the lifts I was addicted to the constant challenge of the technique involved and the weaknesses identified to improve. At 41 with previous injuries I can now lift 85kg clean and jerk and 55kg snatch with full range. This really improved my body tone, flexibility and power. There’s no way I’d imagine I’d enjoy weightlifting, now there’s no way I’ll train any other way.
Rob is very passionate about his work, this has been the best 6months for me and it absolutely revolutionised my training.
- BWL level 2 club coach award
- British Army Physical training Instructor
- Premier Diploma in Personal training
- Premier cert in Resisted movement training (Corrective exercise)
- UKSCA level 1 strength and conditioning coach
- UKSCA Weight lifting workshop (Olympic lifting)
- Crossfit London Olympic Lifting Masterclass seminar
- Premier Kettlebell qualified
- Instyle Spin Instructor
- Diploma in optimum nutritional Therapy (DipONT B.A.N.T recognised)
- BTEC in Sports and Remedial Massage therapy (North London School of Sports Massage)
- Premier Diploma in Anatomy And Physiology
- Tom Myers Anatomy Trains (Myofasial Release technique) certificate
- Emergency First Aid in the work Place
- Register of Exercise Professionals registered