Point Blank Fitness are very excited to now be offering small group training. The idea behind this is to give you the opportunity to share the session with your training partner or 2 other like-minded people and have the benefits of a qualified and experienced Personal Trainer to keep you motivated and support each of your training goals.
This will appeal to all levels of fitness as the idea is to work to the best of your ability and the skills you pick up from the session will give you the tools you need to train properly. The sessions progress through a series of goal orientated training concepts allowing you to measure and improve with your own training record.
Benefits of Group Training
- Cost effective for anyone wanting personal training
- High quality training in a small group setting
- Group training encourages you to work even harder and keeps you motivated.
- More fun and brings people together in a more social setting
- Brings together people with a similar goal
The cost-effective alternative to one-2-one personal training. Everyone finds it more motivating to train with a friend, imagine just how much you could achieve with a dedicated Personal Trainer providing you both with a programme and assessments every 6 weeks.
What you get:
- Private small group Coaching
- Fitness Tests
- Training programmes specific to your goals
- Group of 2 £25 each
- Group of 3 £20 each