TRY A FREE beginner Olympic Weightlifting program!
Here at Point Blank Fitness we have decided to give away a FREE 6 week beginner Olympic Weightlifting program for you to catch the bug, because we are nice like that.
Have you been training for a while and wanted to try it out? Or maybe you do a little bit of Olympic Weightlifting already, but your training has no structure? Well, we are here to help!
Top tips to get the most out of your FREE beginner Olympic Weightlifting program!
- Keep a diary. Include the actual numbers on your program card, but also a little note about how you felt on the day. Things like making a note if you didn’t get chance to eat properly that day. You won’t remember next week!
- Fuel your Fire. Although you should make a note if you accidentally miss a meal, you should also make sure that you are eating properly! You don’t expect your car to run on an empty tank. Don’t expect it from your body! For some recipe ideas, get our free download here.
- Be safe. If you are unsure about your form, with any of the exercises involved within the program, please make sure you ask someone to check them. Alternatively, you can get a video and send it to us on Facebook. A member of our team will send you some feedback.
- Test yourself. Make sure you test your strength before you begin the program and after. That way you can really see the improvement…. its in the numbers!
- Keep it up. It only takes 14 days for strength gains to start to diminish, so make sure that you continue to progress. Contact Point Blank Fitness to discover what is next.